Friday, November 16, 2012

Available on ebay Title: Light Curves

Light Curves 8x10 in. oil on linen
Sold
On the day this was painted our model had just worked a triple shift at her job. When she showed up Wednesday morning it was obvious she was exhausted, so we laid a quilt on the floor and told her to go to sleep. She was so tired she barely moved for three hours. The light is coming from a large window above her out of sight. The floors were hardwood, but she was pretty comfy on the quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Elmira, New York, United States
In many ways I think like a photographer. The image itself is becoming more and more important to me; the actual application of paint less and less. Blasphemy in some painterly circles. I choose to paint figures and portraits because I consider them the most difficult subject.

Followers