|"Apella" Outside Ithaca Yacht Club|
This past summer some friends invited us sailing on Cayuga Lake. We left Ithaca Yacht Club and immediately saw this large, twin masted boat. The view is looking south and just to the right, out of the picture would be Cornell University. It was a fun day for the both the kids and myself. Swimming, good conversation and lots of laughs. I painted this quick remembrance. I'm particularly happy with the sky.
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Available on eBay "Apella outside Ithaca Yacht Club
- Available on ebay. Title: "Just Had to Stop and Lo...
- Available on ebay: Titled "Patch of Blue"
- Available on ebay Title: Invitation at Sunset
- Available on ebay Titled: Why Not?
- Available on Ebay Title: Definition
- Available on ebay Title: Light Curves
- Available on eBay "Apella outside Ithaca Yacht Clu...
- Available on EBay Title: One Bright Day
- ▼ November (8)
- ► 2011 (15)
- ► 2010 (64)
- J Perrault
- Elmira, New York, United States
- In many ways I think like a photographer. The image itself is becoming more and more important to me; the actual application of paint less and less. Blasphemy in some painterly circles. I choose to paint figures and portraits because I consider them the most difficult subject.