Saturday, November 10, 2012

Available on eBay "Apella outside Ithaca Yacht Club

"Apella" Outside Ithaca Yacht Club
Sold

This past summer some friends invited us sailing on Cayuga Lake. We left Ithaca Yacht Club and immediately saw this large, twin masted boat. The view is looking south and just to the right, out of the picture would be Cornell University. It was a fun day for the both the kids and myself. Swimming, good conversation and lots of laughs. I painted this quick remembrance. I'm particularly happy with the sky.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Elmira, New York, United States
In many ways I think like a photographer. The image itself is becoming more and more important to me; the actual application of paint less and less. Blasphemy in some painterly circles. I choose to paint figures and portraits because I consider them the most difficult subject.

Followers